70 quirks about me (minus a few)
2. Name someone with the same birthday as you:Chris Gratton -- I don't know who he plays for now, but he used to play for the Lightning
3. Last thing you ate:a banana
4. For or against same sex marriage:for
5. I say Shotgun! You say?We went to this wedding last weekend. ...
6. Last person you hugged?Christen
7. Do you believe in God?Yes
8. How many U.S states have you been to?10
9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in:just this one
10. Ever lived outside of the US:No.
11. Name something you like physically about yourself:my neck and my ears
12. Something non-physical you like about yourself:I care a lot about people
13. Why are you still up?There's this thing called work, and I have to be here.
15. Who made you angry today?No one
16. Favorite type of Food?:Home cooking
17. Favorite holiday?Thanksgiving or Easter -- I love being with family
18. Do you download music:sometimes
19. What illegal things have you done?Nothing too bad, but nothing I'd admit to on paper
21. Would you date the person that posted this?I did, for a long time
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?Yes.
23. Do you love anyone?Yes
24. Do you like Bush? nope
25. Have you ever bungee jumped:No
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting:No -- one day
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?Constantly. Old men really like me.
28. How much money ya got?:Currently? About $18
29. Have you met a real redneck?yep, I'm soon to be related to one or two
30. How is the weather right now:freaking cold
31.What are you listening to right now?people talking on phones at other desks
32. What is your current fav song?Do You Remember by Jack Johnson
33. What was the last movie you watched?Oh Geez. She's the One. It was terrible. Stay away. The last movie I saw in the theaters was Last Kiss, which was great.
34. Do you wear contacts:No
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?The bookstore and the library
36. What are you afraid of?the aquarium and gory movies
37. How many piercings and tattoos do you have?:one of each, plus my ears
38. How many pets do you have:one - my beautiful Lola
39. Have you ever loved someone:yes
40. What turns you on?good music and kisses on my neck
41. What do you usually order from Starbucks:Peppermint hot chocolate, but I don't often hit Starbucks.
42. Have you ever fired a gun:a bebe gun. I shot the head off one of those giant grasshoppers
43. Are you missing someone?yes
44. Fav. TV show?I've got a bunch of them now -- thank god for DVR, because I don't have the time for TV that I wish I had. What I'm currently watching: Studio 60, How I Met Your Mother, My name is Earl, Without a Trace, CSI, Criminal Minds
45. Do you have an ipod?:yep
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?nope -- I always look like someone's sister-in-law, or friend from grade school, or something like that.
48. Who would you like to see right now?Christen
49. Favorite movie of all time?that's a hard one -- I like an awful lot of movies
50. Do you find yourself loved?:Yes.
51. Ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?Yeah
52. Favorite flower:parrot tulips
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?light butter, light salt .... or just cheddared would be good.
54. What Magazines are you reading:People (I know, I suck) and the TBT
55. Have you ever ridden in a limo:nope
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?:Yes.
58. What's something that really bugs you?Conceit and Thoughtlessness
60. Do you like Michael Jackson?when he was black, he rocked. Now, not so much.
61. Whats your favorite smell?the air just before it rains, Pi by Givenchy, fresh flowers
62. Favorite baseball team:I hate baseball.
63. Favorite cereal:Vanilla Yogurt Total, and Brown Sugar mini wheats.
66. Last time you went bowling?It's been awhile, but I used to go every week.
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?When I was little and I had sleepovers, I'd sleep on the kitchen floor. Too many people, and it was nice and cool there.
68. Who was your last phone call?:Yesterday, to Christen letting him know to meet me at the bookstore
69. Last time you were at work?I'm at work now.
70. What’s your favorite state to be in:South Carolina