4.05.2007

Not soon enough

10 more days to go until I am a happily married woman. I can't wait -- I'm so sick of prep work! This week has been hard, at work and afterward, because I've been working off a list to get everything done for the wedding so I don't have to worry. Work is crazy stressful because everything that comes in has to be worked pronto because Tuesday is my last day of work. Tonight I went over my mom's to get my hair dyed and she wasn't home so I crawled up in my brother's bed and took a nap while he played video games. I should be going to bed early, but I know it's not going to happen. Next week should be better because I'm spending all my time this week getting things together so I shouldn't have too much to do then.

Maybe I'll blog later when I'm not so beat.

No comments: