7.14.2005

Oh yeah, and ouch.

I wrote yesterday's post and forgot to mention the ouch, which hardly seems worth mentioning now. I seem to have cut my hand right where it meets my left wrist. I don't know how I did it, and it's just a little cut so it wouldn't really matter except that I don't type correctly and rest my wrists on the panel of the laptop under the keyboard when I type. I thought yesterday it would be a bigger problem, as I am forced to type as fast as possible as people talk to me on the phone, but it seems I rest my forearms there on the edge of the desk so it doesn't bother the cut. The reason I don't type correctly is when I took typing class in high school I thought it would amuse me to see what I could get away with in not typing the way the instructor taught us (Sorry, Ms. Nail). So whenever she wasn't looking I would sneak peeks at my keyboard and rest my wrists. And now I like to watch myself type even though I know where all the keys are and don't have to look, and I rest my forsaken wrists. Oh well, such is life.

I don't have a lot else to say and I'm on a bit of a time crunch because I've not yet started getting ready for work, but I will say this:

Yay for hockey being back this season!

That is all.

No comments: