11.16.2005

ugh.

I'm tired. And I don't want to be up, but Christen's not home and it's harder for me to go back to sleep when there's not a warm body to snuggle up against. He's been working overnights at work, so I have to sleep on my own. Not good. Somehow I've been sleeping okay, but it's murder to try to fall asleep -- it's just the snoozing itself that I've been able to do.
My stove is fixed. Sorta. There was a short in one of the burners and they bypassed it so we could use the rest of the appliance until the part came in to fix the one burner. Thank God we rent; it was an expensive part. :) Oops ...
Lola was sick Monday and I had to take her to the vet. I woke up early in the am to her puking and having diarrhea all over the house. She's okay now; She'd had people food over the weekend at my sister's birthday party and it didn't agree with her. No more people food for her!
And I got my hair cut and recolored finally. I wanted to get it done before the wedding, which is in two weeks, so I went to a friend's stylist and she was really good; I really liked her. Plus it was half as much as the place I usually go to, although twice as far. The price makes up for the gas though, so I'm happy.
Sorry this post is so dry -- I'm forcing myself to write until creativity decides to drop back in. Otherwise you may never hear from me again and I really don't want to stop -- my brain's just not working right now. :)

5 comments:

Mr Anigans said...

that happens to me quite often these days. the well done dried up.

craziequeen said...

pretty good for dried up! :-)

cq
Michele sent me

Aginoth said...

Bloggers block hits us all, but some of the best posts come of it...keep at ti.

:o)

Michelle sent me

Jamie said...

When my dog was a puppy- she went through that too. She'll grow out of it!

NPR Junky said...

Can we have pics of the new hair?

And I'm glad about your stove, but sorry about Lola. I'm glad she's better, though.