3.19.2005

had to post it.

Ivan sent me this quiz, and I had to take it. Had to. And then I had to post it, just because TMBG rocks like autistic kids rock (don't look at me like that, my brother is autistic and it's his favorite joke). I don't know how true it is, but it's a good album. But you don't know what songs I'd put on my all time album if I could, do you ... huh, do you?




You scored as John Henry.

John Henry kicks off with a wicked accordion part in "Subliminal" and

keeps up the groove, with tracks like "Snail Shell" and "Destination

Moon". John Henry is a great all around album.

John Henry


100%

The Spine


80%

Factory Showroom


80%

Mink Car


80%

Flood


70%

Lincoln


60%

Apollo 18


60%

Sever Tire Damage: Live


60%

Dial-A-Song


60%

They Might Be Giants: Self Titled


40%

What They Might Be Giants Album Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: