3.14.2005

High Score: 158

The rest of the scores: 146, 133, 133. Not too shabby, especially since I had a couple glasses of wine (last night it was pinot noir; I've worked through the whites and am onto the reds now) and was trying very hard not to stumble down the lane. I also won 3 of the 4 games. Why do I always wear those spike heels when I go out drinking? I just look like more of a moron. But it was much fun; we went to Carrabba's for din-din, and Shea drank most of a pitcher of Sangria (Kyle got about a glass of it) and Christen went for the requisite iced tea. I had a dream about Christen proposing, but it was all kinds of screwed up, so I hope that wouldn't be the way he did it.

I had a few posts up last night while I tried to fix my haloscan (I signed up a few weeks ago but didn't want to deal with that hassle of adding it to my template; it seems I was right to feel that way) and add a scroll to my sidebar without completely messing up the rest of my site. I think I've got it, and now I just need to figure out how to fix my type in the body, because it's too small. If I make it bigger it makes all the type bigger, and I don't want that; I just want the body to be bigger.

No comments: