1.19.2007

I wish I could make the same sound the dog makes ...

... when she lays down to sleep. It's sort of a sigh through the nose. She keeps alternating between passed out and chewing on her leg. That I don't care to do. Christen is asleep in the chair, though I don't think he knows he's asleep yet.

I was in a terrible mood today. I had a dream that the wedding was a mess, and then I got a text from my MOH that she wasn't able to come to the dress fitting this weekend, and I just got into this funk that was hard to break. Luckily, there was plenty of wine here and Charlie and Katie met us for wings at Winghouse, so I was nice and loose and fun by the time they got here. My legs are still a little tingly, but I might just sleep that off.

3 comments:

Panthergirl said...

I love that sound the dog makes, too! Mine is making it right this very minute!!
And good luck with the wedding...

Here via michele!

Ryon said...

Sleeping dogs are the best. My pug is so funny when he sleeps. I'll have to post a pic.

Jamie said...

Ugh! I'm glad everything worked out okay.

I think your post titles are poetic :)