4.10.2005

What came first, the music or the misery?

I was planning a trip to the bookstore, but when I walk into my library/dining room I am overcome by the books that I own but haven't read yet, so I may stay home instead. Plus maybe I can save the money towards a new laptop. I've begun a list of the books I own in MS Excel so I can alphabetize them later, but I think I'm in for a rough afternoon since I've only listed the books on one of my endtables and I'm up to 37. If I finish the books I may write up my DVDs too because we were at Best Buy the other day and I could not remember if we owned High Fidelity (we did). The collections are starting to get a little out of hand. Not that I mind, mind you, just an observation.

When I do end up at the bookstore I'm getting the book Sideways and a better copy of Prince of Tides. While I go over my books I'm going to take a few out that I have no interest in owning anymore (like that crappy version of PoT) and enter them into Bookcrossing.com. Then I'm gonna make a geocache with all of them in it and let them go. You know that this will be like ripping chunks of skin from my nether regions, but that's besides the point.

Toodles!

No comments: