2.22.2005

Fog.

The fog rolled in with the light this morning. When I went to work the night was clear, but as the sun rose I couldn't even see the road from the store. I decided not to take the job offer from the other day, but it's nice to know that there are things out there and that I won't be stuck for so long. I have the magazine, but I need something that pays too.

In the news: Hunter S. Thompson committed suicide Sunday. Sandra Dee died from liver disease and pnuemonia. Terry Shivo's feeding tube was again left in. Paris Hilton's cell phone was hacked into, and the phone numbers posted on the internet. Good to live in America, eh?

In other news, I will have lost my boyfriend as of tonight -- Grand Turismo 4 (GT4) came out today. This letter from Pencopal pretty much covers everything. Prepare to fight. But for tonight it's pizza and beer. See ya!

4 comments:

Ryon said...

I think I will have to have a "Where the Buffalo Roam" and "Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas" mini-marathon in honor of Mr. Thompson. Now if I only knew where to get some ether...he would be proud.

NPR Junky said...

I'm also a videogame widow....I happen to have lost my somewhat signgificant other to WOW (world of warcraft). You have my sympathies.

Anonymous said...

I think we have the same boyfriend. GT3 is all he's been talking about for the past week. He's getting out of work early, presumably to come and see me, but mostly to buy the game before it flies off the shelves. Maybe I'll finally buy that vibrator.

L said...

I was so sad when I heard of his suicide -- Fear and Loathing is such a wonderful book...