11.22.2004

pants a'fire

blogger lies. it says i have 44 posts but this is no. 60. huzzah, no. 60! 60 is incidentally the amount of geocaches i have to my name. -- and they say it's all about the numbers. i ain't no number 'ho.
anywho. the editor-in-chief at my old newspaper was forced to resign because of plagarism. i'm so glad i'm not there anymore. i loved it dearly while i was there, but i think it way downhill directly after my class left. i feel bad; i know there's great people still there, i just hope that they can get it all together and put together a good paper again. i know they can. he wasn't the eic while i was there; he started in the fall but he was news editor while i was there. maybe he was too young and the pressure got to be too much. dunno. enough of that.
the car my mom is getting is still there. she freaked out because when i went by to check it out it was gone and she was scared it got sold. she's getting a purple nissan sillouette. she's already bought new bumper stickers. "my karma ran over your dogma" "do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with katsup" "i'm only supposed to use my powers only for good" (or something like that) and another one but i don't remember what it was. why, oh why does she have to junk up her new car? it was well taken care of before her. oh well, it's not my car. she says it's really only to keep the JWs away from her front door, but people stand on her corner and pray. maybe that's why she keeps such big dogs.
i have a new favorite quote:
"I don't know yet what I am capable of doing, but, by God, i have genius -- I know it too well to blush behind it." --Thomas Wolfe

No comments: