another store called the other day to get our fax number. they were having trouble with their fax, and wanted to see if they could fax out but, and i quote, "the fax machine was sorta on fire." on fire? a fax machine? how cow! how? i can only assume that it was smoking or something. things don't just catch on fire.
unless you leave a candle on it.
a girl at work came in awhile ago and said that she no longer had a big screen tv. (correction: her boyfriend no longer had a big screen tv.) she had left a candle burning on top of the tv and it burned through the plastic, fell through the box and caught the whole thing on fire. the only thing i can imagine is those videos of a fireplace that you can put on during christmas. fire!

No comments: