So I got this quiz from L, and I'm of course going to fill it out because that's exactly what I live for -- wasting time until I can find something else to do. And Christen is watching a terrible movie called Core so there's really nothing else to do. Onwards!
Name three things you are wearing right now:
1. USF sweatshirt (College of Education, even though I was only in it for 1 semester)
2. tan capri pants
3. froggie socks with froggie heads on the back
Name 3 of your favorite bands/artists:
1. They Might Be Giants
2. James Taylor
3. Tom Lehrer
Name 3 of your favorite songs:
1. Walking Man (James Taylor)
2. '39 (Queen)
3. Birdhouse in Your Soul (TMBG)
Name 3 things you want to do in the next 12 months:
1. edit for someone for money.
2. find an engagement ring under my pillow.
3. cure my writer's block/have my own room for writing.
Name 3 things you want in a relationship:
1. Comic Relief
2. Intellectual Stimulation
3. "Other" Stimulation
Name two truths and one lie:
1. I love my Natty light. *ahem* *cough*
2. I love cheese.
3. I'm lactose intolerant.
Name 3 physical things in a love interest that appeal to you:
1. an opinion.
2. a penetrating look (if possible that look should include glasses).
Name 3 things you just can't do:
2. dance in front of people.
3. be seen in a bathing suit.
Name 3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. buying good books in musty old shops.
2. losing myself in said good books from musty old shops.
3. finding errors in published materials.
Name 3 things you want to do right now:
1. quit my job.
2. make cookies.
Name 3 careers you are considering:
Name 3 places you want to go on vacation:
2. anywhere I can comfortably sleep in a tent
3. Charleston (that's where I always go on vacation)
Name 3 kids names:
1. Etta Abigail
2. Benjamen Jacob
3. Isabelle Anne
Name 3 things you want to do before you die:
1. write a book.
2. have a family.
3. read all the books in my library.