1.11.2005

i wouldn't be a geek unless i posted it too

and we all know what a geek i am for geek tests.
being exactly 1/3 geek is pretty nift.

33.33333% Geek -- Total Geek


+ Geekish Tendencies................................>09%
++ Geek.......................................................>15%
+++ Total Geek..........................................>25%
++++ Major Geek.......................................>35%
+++++ Super Geek.....................................>45%
++++++ Extreme Geek..............................>55%
+++++++ Geek God....................................>65%
+++++++! Dysfunctional Geek..................>75%


5 comments:

aprilbapryll said...

oh, and i got this one from here

Ryon said...

Thanks that was going to be my comment.

Ryon said...

Only 19.5% Geek. I think the only reason why I got that high was because of all my Trek fandom.

glomgold said...

Hmm... 24% for me. I would've thought higher just relatively speaking compared to other people I know.

L said...

You win ;)

I only earmed a 31.55819 % Total Geek