I was reading VegasGustan's blog, where he put song lyrics of thirty songs and let people guess what they're from. So here's mine:
Some are easy, some are not.
1. Take another chance to find a distant sanity and turn your pain in truth. Take another chance to fight a different enemy and try to free it.
2. I've been uptight and made a mess, but I'll clean it up myself, I guess. Oh, the sweet smell of success.
3.I saw my baby, crying hard as babe could cry -- what could I do? My baby's love had gone and left my baby blue ... nobody knew ...
4.I can't hear what you're saying, what you're doing to me. Can't you see it would take the jaws of life to pry open your words.
5.Late of Pablo Fanques Fair-what a scene Over men and horses hoops and garters
Lastly through a hogshead of real fire!
6.Come on baby, now throw me a right to the chin. Don't you stare like you never cared; I know you did You just smiled like a bank teller telling me bleakly, "have a nice life."
7.I'd steal somebody's Cadillac; I'd steal anything I lack. I'd steal all the microphones from all the masters of ceremony ...
8.I don't want the world, I just want your half.
9.And now I'm all alone, nowhere to go, no one to turn to. Without a home, without a friend, without a face to say hello to. And now the night is here and I can make believe he’s here.
10. She'll never know just how I feel. From out of the shadows she walks like a dream, makes me feel crazy, makes me feel so mean.
11. And all them pin-up girls in that tinsel world never touched me like she can. It took another man's wife in the real world life to make this boy a man.
12. There was not much more for us to talk about, whatever we had once was gone. So I turned my cab into the driveway, past the gate and the fine trimmed lawns. And she said we must get together, But I knew it'd never be arranged.
13. And every city the whole world 'round will just be another American town.
Oh, how peaceful it will be; we'll set everybody free.
14. 'cause we've got plenty of time to grow old and die But when at last your beauty's faded, you’ll be glad that I have waited for you.
15. April brings me tiny yellow flowers from the yard; she carries them with her tiny fingers wrapped around each one. She laughs when she picks a white one; she tries to blow away the seeds and then she smiles as she hands me one.
16. Oh for sure he's always missing, and something is never quite right. Ah, but who would want to listen to you kissing his existence good night.
17. So don't lay a fucking finger on her. she's mine and I still want her. If you put your hands upon her you're a goner.
18. You want me to think that I’m being used, you want her to think it’s over
You can't see it doesn't matter what you do. Buddy, you don't even know her.
19. And then she did it ... she stripped me half naked. And told me that her body was sacred. She said I could take it if I danced with her but somehow I knew that she was an Indian giver.
20. Like the naked leads the blind, I know I'm selfish; I'm unkind.
Sucker love I always find, someone to bruise and leave behind.
All alone in space and time, there's nothing here but what here's mine.
21. The farmer digs a hole and fills it in with boiling oil, hoping to make a dress and from the ground to make it well
22. The night is beckoning although I have nowhere to go but home.
Feels good to be alone With every turn comes a new frame of mind if I could frame my mind. Where would it hang?
23. Go away then, damn you, Go on and do as you please, You ain’t gonna see me gettin' down on my knees. I'm undecided, and your heart's been divided, you've been turning my world upside down.
24. I have searched both far and wide And I've explored the deepest caverns of my mind. To try and find an explanation why I get this funny feeling deep inside. When I think about my life I wanna kiss myself good-bye.
25. They travel in the time of the prophets, on a desert highway straight to the heart of the sun Like lovers and hereos, and the restless part of everyone We're only at home when we're on the run.
26. Then the Captain made a pass at the Swiss Miss Girl Tryin' to show her his affection. She screamed for help And when she did ... Mr. Clean came to her protection.
27. Bash in my brain, and make me scream with pain, Then kick me once again,
And say we'll never part. I know too well I'm underneath your spell, So, darling, if you smell something burning, it's my heart. Excuse me!
28. With regard to my newborn arachnid kids, there's something we must discuss: perhaps we should sit them down and explain how not to be saved. Perhaps you could help me to demonstrate how your center can keep up its sickening spin.
29. I'm glad that I'm the one who found you That's why I'm always hangin' around you .
30. Don't mind telling you, in my humble fash That you thrill me through, with a tender pash, When you said you care, 'magine my emoshe I swore then and there, permanent devoshe, You made all other men seem blah.
31.Sunshine, daydream, walking in the tall trees, going where the wind goes. Blooming like a red rose, breathing more freely, Ride our singin’, I’ll walk you in the morning sunshine.